HealthPro encourages all Dental Professionals to keep their skills up-to-date with current educational opportunities. HealthPro is an approved provider by the American Academy of Dental Hygiene for Continuing Education Credits
HealthPro Coronavirus Prevention Measures
As a HealthPro Dental Professional, your health and safety are a top priority for us. We continue to monitor the spread of Coronavirus and are committed to doing our part to keep everyone in the dental community healthy. HealthPro is taking proactive, preventative measures to protect our professionals and practices against exposure. We are asking ALL of our dental professionals adhere to these preventative measures:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Thank you for your cooperation and see the links below for additional information.
Please visit the CDC website to stay up to date on the latest information here: Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Additionally, the ADHA has released information about Coronavirus for Dental Hygienists here: Coronavirus Information for Dental Hygienists
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us:
OFFICE NUMBER: 1-877-229-4776
NYS Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy and Training
As a leader in the fight against sexual harassment, New York state now requires every employer and staffing agency within the state establish a sexual harassment prevention policy and training pursuant to Section 201-g of the Labor Law.
Effective October 9th 2019, all registered HealthPro candidates who are active and accepting temporary job referrals MUST comply with our sexual harassment prevention policy and training. A copy of our Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy and Complaint Form are available here.
Additionally, HealthPro must receive documentation that you have completed a New York State anti-sexual harassment training prior to the October 9th 2019 deadline.
If you have already completed an anti-sexual harassment training, kindly send HealthPro documentation that includes your name and date the training was completed. You may email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have NOT completed an anti-sexual harassment training prior to October 9th, HealthPro will require you take an online training to suffice the requirement.
Free, Online Training is available here:
Infection Control & Barrier Precautions for New York Licensed Healthcare Professionals
This online independent study module has been developed in accordance with the NYDOH/
OSHA/CDC guidelines to provide the most current information on infection control practices and
principles in healthcare settings to minimize the transmission of healthcare associated infections.
The course work is designed by infectious disease epidemiologist whose credentials include
over twenty years of experience in hospital infection control.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn following seven core elements Infection Control & Barrier Precautions in depth (2018 NYS Infection Control Training Syllabus):
• Element I: Responsibility to adhere to scientifically accepted principles and practices of infection control and to monitor
the performance of those for whom the professional is responsible.
• Element II: Modes and mechanisms of transmission of pathogenic organisms in the healthcare setting and strategies
for prevention and control.
• Element III: Use of engineering and work practice controls to reduce the opportunity for patient and healthcare worker
exposure to contact with potentially infectious material in all healthcare settings for bloodborne pathogens.
• Element IV: Selection and use of barriers and/or personal protective equipment for preventing patient and healthcare
worker contact with potentially infectious material.
• Element V: Creation and maintenance of a safe environment for patient care in all healthcare settings through application of infection control principles and practices for cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization.
• Element VI: Prevention and management of infectious or communicable diseases in healthcare workers.
• Element VII: Sepsis Awareness and Education
Contact Hours : Fulfills NY State Mandatory Requirements
NYSDOH Provider Number: TP02052
Course Approval: Approved by the New York State Department of Health
Course Format : Online Independent Study (Training + Test)
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (PDF) Certificate By Email
Biologix Solutions LLC is a New York State Department of Health Approved Provider: For Physicians,Resident Physicians, Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Dentists, Dental Hygienists,Podiatrists, Registered Physician Assistants, Special Assistants, Optometrists, Medical Students, and Physician Assistant Students. Eligible Groups(Employees,Credentialed/Affiliated Professionals, and Community based Providers.)